Your guide to organic ashwagandha KSM-66Ⓡ
There’s nothing worse than watching your pup suffer with fear and anxiety. As pet parents, we want our dogs to be happy, and when they’re feeling stressed, we feel a strong need to take action. A little bit of stress or small periods of anxiety is unavoidable in today’s environment and are also very normal. But when that stress becomes recurrent or chronic, this is when you know your pup needs support.
Over time, anxiety in pets can lead to a range of issues and illnesses, so it’s important to help your pup manage its stress. After all, overwhelmed dogs lead to overwhelmed owners, so finding a way to soothe your pup is in everyone’s best interest.
Luckily, there are natural remedies that are proven to promote a calm state.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry is an adaptogenic herb that supports the body’s ability to adapt to stress and promote an overall feeling of balance for both humans and pets. It’s been used in ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years, and it can unlock a range of health benefits.
Not all ashwagandha extracts are created equal and when it comes to choosing the purest and most efficacious, there’s one that particularly stands out - ashwagandha KSM-66Ⓡ.
KSM-66Ⓡ is one of the best ashwagandha on the market, and we're going to uncover why.
What is KSM-66Ⓡ?KSM-66Ⓡ is an ashwagandha extract made by Ixoreal Biomed, an Indian-based company that exclusively produces ashwagandha. They are the ashwagandha experts and own ashwagandha farms in Rajasthan, India on terrains that are said to be the most suitable to growing the best ashwagandha because of the soil quality and climate.
What is ashwagandha KSM-66Ⓡ used for?KSM-66Ⓡ is predominantly used as an adaptogen. As such, it helps the body adapt to stress and find balance during stressful situations.
In pets, KSM-66Ⓡ helps to reduce stress and anxiety. It can also be used as a preventative measure to nurture pets and protect them against a range of conditions.
For humans, it can be taken orally in pill or powder form.
For pets, it can be taken as soft chews, capsules and tablets, although the powder format is prefered for its purity.
Nectar’s Calm + Relax supplement contains ashwagandha KSM-66Ⓡ in powder format at the dose shown to be effective in the clinical trials. It can be added to your dog's food as a healthy topper or dissolved in a little bit of water for a hydrating snack. It contains the perfect combination of ashwagandha KSM-66 and other calming ingredients such as L-Tryptophan, Magnesium phosphate and Vitamin B1 to soothe your pup and enhance its overall wellbeing.
What makes KSM-66Ⓡ different?Ashwagandha KSM-66Ⓡ is widely regarded as the world’s best ashwagandha extract in the world. Here is why.
- It most closely resembles raw ashwagandha and is the highest concentration,most bioavailable of all major full spectrum root only extracts available on the market today.
- KSM-66Ⓡ is sustainably sourced and produced using a unique extraction process based on the principles of green chemistry, otherwise known as sustainable chemistry. This means that it's not processed with alcohol or other harmful chemicals. Using Green Chemistry processing, they were able to successfully extract the root essence whilst maintaining its natural potency. This combination of both traditional and modern processes is otherwise known as Ixoreal’s “secret sauce”.
- KSM-66Ⓡ is the most scientifically researched ashwagandha extract in the world with over 20 “gold standard” clinical trials and is also the only extract that has clinical evidence in dogs.
- KSM-66Ⓡ only uses ashwagandha roots
- KSM-66Ⓡ has the highest percentage of withanolides (5%) of all branded root-only extracts available today and has the best composition balance. Withanolides are the active ingredient in ashwagandha.
- KSM-66Ⓡ is produced in a state-of-the-art facility with top certifications.
- KSM-66Ⓡ is an award-winning extract (over 7 prestigious awards in the last decade) with organic accreditation from USDA Organic, EU Organic and Canada Organic.
What are the benefits of ashwagandha KSM-66Ⓡ?
KSM-66Ⓡ has many wonderful benefits when consumed regularly at the right dose.
For humans, it helps
- Reduce cortisol levels, consequently reducing stress and anxiety
- Promote enhanced cognitive function
- Increase muscular strength and endurance
- Improve sexual function
For pets, it helps:
- Promote calmness and balance
- Maintain normal nervous system function
- Reduce the negative effects of stress situations
Improve immunity and recovery
Ashwagandha has been used for years as a remedy for stress and anxiety.
Implementing this wonderful herb into your dog’s diet will provide an array of benefits that will help your pup live a happy, blissful life.
Are you interested in the power of ashwagandha? Read more about the benefits of ashwagandha for dogs.